Moro & Kunst Ltd. was established in 1993, originally as an art brokerage company. Today we are a leading bullion trader, with a strong business presence in the major precious metals markets of Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Austria and Slovenia. We distinguish ourselves through professional expertise and a range of accomplished services related to the trade of precious metals.
Moro & Kunst has become synonymous with gold investments in Slovenia. In recent years, the company has invested experience, knowhow and resources in raising public awareness of the precious metals investment trade. As a result we enjoy the special support of the world’s leading mints:
- Argor Heraeus Good Delivery bars, Switzerland
- Münze Österreich, the 800-year-old Austrian Mint, Gold and Silver Vienna Philharmonic coins
- Bullion coins from the United States Mint, The Royal Mint, The Perth Mint, The Royal Canadian Mint, The China Gold Coin Incorporation, The South Africa Mint and The Croatian Monetary Institute.
In both our daily business and all of our dealings we closely respect the Guidelines of the LBMA – Responsible Gold Guidance for Good Delivery. We are also proud of our close cooperation with the World Gold Council, which works towards the ongoing development of the global gold market. Our company’s long-term cooperation with Thomson Reuters GFMS provides investors and commercial banks in Slovenia with reliable information on the world’s precious metals markets.
Our long-term goal is to strengthen our position as one of the leading traders in South-Eastern Europe, firmly committed to optimising best business practice and working to remain at the forefront of developments in all of the areas in which we are active. Similarly, we are working towards creating an international trade environment characterized by cooperation in development and investment, and by transparent and ethical business practices.
Our services are based on:
- well-educated, highly-skilled and thoroughly committed employees
- consistently professional trading practices
- long-term customer relationships
- international cooperation with important financial institutions
- proprietary development and unique trading models (algorithms)
- highest standards in security and reinsurance
In 2014 we will continue to encourage knowledge sharing, sound projects and a variety of important activities. We believe that, through an active approach to corporate social responsibility, as reflected in the work of the Moro Foundation, we make a valuable contribution both to the development of individuals and to society as a whole.